Your Donation Can Change Lives
Too often, people in recovery lack stable and supportive housing or accessible places to stay. This is where Lennon House comes in!
As a not-for-profit organization, Lennon House will rely on support and contributions from individuals, community groups, businesses and government. Every donation is greatly appreciated and goes directly to supporting our association!
Ways To Support
- Become a Lennon Angel (Donate $5, $20 or $40/month for a year)
- Set up a Legacy Fund in the name of a loved one ($25,000 minimum)
- Make a one time donation $20, $100, $1,000 or more.
- Organize a community fundraiser in your home town
- Become a Lennon Angel Volunteer
My / Our Donation :
Our Sincere Thanks
Your support means so much, not only to the Lennon House, but to the people you are helping. Your commitment was incredibly helpful and allowed us to reach our goal. Thank you from all of us.